It’s official! Your first period has arrived and you’ve taken your first step into womanhood. With this change comes the new responsibility of looking and feeling great no matter what time of the month it is.
From protective pads to refreshing panty liners, explore a wide range of solutions to keep you clean, dry and confidence every day.
What are Panty Liners?
Panty Liners are “mini-pads” that are convenient for light vaginal discharge and everyday cleanliness. For some girls, they come in handy at the beginning or end of their period, when the flow is very light. They are much thinner than pads and are available in different sizes to suit different body types and lifestyles. Panty liners, just like pads, have a sticky backing and are made of absorbent material.
What are Sanitary pads?
Sanitary Pads are absorbent towels that provide protection during your period. They attach to the inside of panties to avoid any leakage onto your clothes. Pads are made of cotton-like material with a waterproof surface that locks away menstrual blood to avoid discomfort. They come in different sizes and thicknesses, to adapt to lighter or heavier flows.
6 Difference between pantyliners and Sanitary pads?
- You keep pads in the bathroom. You keep panty liners in your panty drawer.
- Pads are for periods. Panty liners are for any day.
- Pads are bigger for period protection. Pantyliners are thinner, shorter, and so small you’ll forget you’re wearing them.
- You (obviously) can’t wear pads with a thong. Some panty liners are designed to fold around even the tiniest thong.
- Pads keep your panties protected when you have your period. Panty liners keep you ready for anything as they combat white menstruation or brown vaginal discharge.
- You wouldn’t want to wear pads every day. You can wear panty liners every day you want to feel clean and fresh.