Some debate on the effectiveness of panty liners; some wear them every day and some never at all – but panty liners are an important part of your personal hygiene and daily routine. That is why some even call them a panty shield.
Reasons to wearing a Pantyliner Daily
Here are 8 reasons why wearing pantyliners regularly can be a woman’s best friend:
- Provide freshness: Pantyliners are thin, very thin, and are made to be worn for everyday use. They’re comfortable, and keep you feeling clean and fresh all day– just like it feels right after you have showered.
- Keep you dry: We’ve all heard it before: being moist down there is completely natural but should be kept dry. You need to keep it dry to protect yourself from any infections, pimples and the growth of harmful bacteria. Pantyliners keep you dry, protecting you from such threats.
- Save you before and after your period: Some women’s periods last for 4 days when others can last for more than 7 days, and all have experienced an embarrassing leak once upon a dark time. You can avoid that by wearing a pantyliner a few days before and after your period, just to stay on the safe side – and save you from any embarrassing moments, like walking across the hall with stained jeans…we’ve all been there.
- Keep panties protected from discharge: In the middle of your cycle, you’re likely to get white vaginal discharge, and it can leave an uncomfortable feeling and stain on your favourite panties. Pantyliners protect your panties from the stain and keep you comfortable. Pantyliners can also be used daily (and not just mid-cycle) to manage any other vaginal discharge.
- Protect against post-partum flow: Many new moms experience postpartum flow for a few weeks soon after giving birth, and pantyliners in this case help cover any sudden leaks.
- Covers bladder leaks: Women with sensitive bladders can experience some leaks too. You can protect yourself from light leakage by using pantyliners daily – don’t worry, panty liners have got your back! If you’re getting frequent leakage, consider visiting a doctor immediately.
- Absorbs sweat: Pantyliners keep you fresh. This is especially true when getting active with sports or stepping out on a hot summer day. Panty liners are absorbent, so they take away your sweat and give you back freshness, dryness, and above all, comfort.
- Tampon back-up: Sure, tampons can be comfortable for a lot of women, but that doesn’t mean that sometimes, they can’t leak. Panty liners can save your day (and panties) in the case of unexpected period leakage.
Which Pantyliner to Use?
Panty liners can be used on occasions, every day, when you go out for a run, and… the list just keeps on going. Every occasion deserves its panty liner.
For everyday use and freshness, wear our thinnest panty liners CAREFREE® FlexiComfort Pantyliners. They’re so thin that you’ll forget you’re even wearing them.
For ultimate comfort, wear breathable CAREFREE® Cotton Feel Pantyliners with cotton extract (which come in two varieties: unscented and fresh scent).
For extra protection, and when you’re expecting your period, or experiencing discharge, CAREFREE® Plus Large Pantyliners are super-absorbers. They’ll keep you dry, fresh, and safe!