As you step into the formative years of your life, you need to understand the changes that will occur in your body. Stepping into womanhood is a beautiful process, and as your body matures and grows, it will give you many signs to indicate that.
One of the most important changes that occur is in your vaginal area, where you may experience a discharge. This is perfectly normal. Vaginal discharge is a normal part of growing and is an indicator of your reproductive health.
Which is why it is important for you to recognize the signs that it is giving you. Understanding the color of your vaginal discharge allows you to listen to what your body is saying, and address it accordingly.
6 Vaginal Discharge Colors : What's Normal and What's Not?
- Light yellow Discharge - If you have still not started your period, a little yellow or white discharge is perfectly normal. A panty liner will help keep you fresh and clean throughout the day.
- White Color Discharge - Once you start your periods, you may notice a thick, white discharge at the beginning and end of your cycle. The right panty liner will help you stay comfortable all day. If the discharge is accompanied by itching though, it can be indicative of a yeast infection.
- Clear and stretchy Discharge – When you are ovulating, your discharge will feel stretchy, like mucous. This is normal and indicates the perfect time for you to conceive.
- Clear and watery Discharge – Some women may experience regular discharge, which can be light or heavy, depending on their physical activity. A suitable panty liner will help you to feel fresh and clean on a daily basis.
- Dark Yellow or Green Discharge – If the discharge is accompanied by a foul odor, it may indicate an infection that needs to be checked.
- Brown Discharge - Dark brown discharge right after your period is normal, and the vagina is simply cleaning itself out.
A panty liner offers flexible and relevant comfort for all discharge. Wear one daily to ensure you stay clean and fresh, and you will be ready to face the day.